Sunday, October 11, 2009

NYC Long Cycle Champoinships

Just under a week now until the first major kettlebell sport (girevoy sport or gs) event inside New York City limits.

Folks have been asking for details, so here's where you get them. www.ironforeverybody.com

Next Saturday is competition #2 for me, so I'm pretty damn excited about it. Having missed two weeks of training due to what amounts to a nasty case of tendinitis, I'm looking forward to seeing just how well all my foundational work holds up at crunch time.

For those of you looking to plug into your first competition, there's still a limited amount of time to register. You can compete at several different loads, so whatever your level, it sounds like they'll be able to find a place for you.

The comp. is going to be held at Jacquie O. High School in Manhattan, so anyone wanting to come watch, it's very convenient. Spectator tickets are $20 I believe. That info can be found on the website as well. It doesn't sound like they'll be taking money at the door, so register in advance online if you want to come see.

Let me know if you're coming.

See you there.

No comments: