Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tip & Technique: Deck Squats

You know, I just had another conversation with a gym goer yesterday. I've never seen and don't know that there exists a better abdominal development movement than a regular old situp. Given that you're not in a rehab focused program, just get down on the ground, go through the whole movement and teach yourself to do a real situp without sticking your feet under the couch! Grow. and challenge yourself to be strong enough not to pull yourself up with your hip flexors.

But I digress. I'm going to go on the assumption that you've already incorporated situps into your routine or have at least heard of them. Let's take it a step further; complete abdominal development with posterior chain strength & anaerobic endurance....Sounds like fun yeah? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you the Deck Squat.

No comments: