Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Need This






This posting comes from the "Run Out and Buy This Even Though I'm Not a Paid Representative" department here at MOVE.

I was introduced to this by my lovely sister in law last year and have sworn by it ever since. Kettlebellers and gym warriors listen up. Sore? Tight? I have 2 words for you.

Snap Heat.

Snap Heat is a beautiful innovation by someone smarter than I am. It's a heating pad that's filled with some kind of saline solution. There's also a magic button inside the pad. When you press the magic button, mystical crystals begin to form and spontaneously generate heat that delivers Asgardian healing to your weary muscles.

Ok, so it's a measured chemical reaction that delivers an immediate and steady heat that lasts for what seems like a couple of hours. Here's the beautiful part, when you're done and it's gone cold, drop it in some boiling water, which resets the chemical reaction and softens the hardened crystals so the pad is reset and ready to go again.

Trust me. I've done the Tiger Balm patches, electric pads, microwaved towels...nothing is as consistent of a heat for as long without being plugged into the wall as this is. They've got different sizes and shapes for shoulders, back, neck etc. Go check it out. Thank me later.

SnapHeat.com

No comments: