Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thursday Blowout

It's a bit of a departure, but I'm going to devote this week's Blowout space to someone else's post.


A mentor and friend of mine that I've mentioned before, Geralyn Coopersmith, was just quoted in a Newsweek article about the 5 worst machines in your gym. Now I really don't make any secret about my feelings towards most of the machines blocking up valuable OPEN SPACE on the gym floor, but this article does a great job of backing up why one really should just get up and move. And in the end, that's what Thursday Blowouts are all bout. Enjoy the article.


Everybody's invited to the next blowout. It's a perfect opportunity to test your body in an open space. Post to comments or contact me to resrve your spot.


http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thehumancondition/archive/2009/05/13/worst-workout-machines-trainer-tips.aspx


Also check down in my links box for the Geralyn's blog.

No comments: